. Idiot of the day : iPad Man

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Idiot of the day : iPad Man


So, I am getting onto my next train when I notice a fellow in front of me start to push his way in. What was unusual about this particular man was that his face was rectangular and seemed to emit light backwards. Was this a new species to document? I think so, but that comes later.

As it turns out, he did have a human face but it was hidden behind his ipad which I think was displaying an episode of Heroes. Obviously, teenagers with superpowers were more important to watch than keeping an eye out for hazards, so he made his way onto the train without looking up. Needless to say, he bumped into a few hapless souls, tripped a bit and to my delight, right into the pole in the middle of the carriage.

Congratulations, iPad man, you are my first idiot of the day. Many more to come I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment