. Moron of the day

Thursday 24 January 2013

Moron of the day


This character who I shared a large part of my journey with yesterday does not deserve to have the title of ‘Idiot’ as that would be insulting to idiots. No, this particular gentleman was a moron and fate saw it fit for me to share two trains with him, same carriage and all.

He’s one of those people who do not move when the train pulls into a station. He stood there, gormlessly, right in the entrance whilst approximately 30 people tried to get past him. No matter how many dirty looks he got and the amount of jostling he endured, he simple would not move from directly in front of the doors, station after station.

After I changed trains, I thought I got rid of him, but there he was again except this time he felt that he needed to take his blocking to a whole new level. He spent a good 15 minutes sat down in the carriage, off to the side of the door.  He was young and able bodied, so the only reason he would do this is, that he is a moron. Not only did his sitting down take up twice as much room, it cut off the flow of people trying to get on and off the train. I regret that he was not stepped on enough.

A poster child for the London Underground Idiot.

DKVAQB7CUDK9


No comments:

Post a Comment