. Idiot of the day – Snail Man

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Idiot of the day – Snail Man



I encountered a particularly idiotic snail today as I made my way along the wretched catacombs of Tottenham Court Road Station. He was trailing a suitcase in the usual obstructive way, but his handle was exceptionally long, meaning that he was getting in the way of a lot more people than the usual irritating baggage-person. I kept my distance behind him because he must have tripped up about 5 people in the course of a minute because he kept sauntering from side to side to overtake people.

It seems this person lacked the cognitive capacity to realise that his suitcase would indeed also travel from side to side, ending up directly on the feet of the person he had overtaken. A true example of an underground idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment