. Idiot of the Day

Monday 25 February 2013

Idiot of the Day


Today’s Idiot of the Day decided that their backside was more important than anyone else's and elected to take up two seats instead of one on the Central Line. In some ways, I like the Central Line trains because they don’t have any arm rests which completely eliminate the risk of encountering The Human Elbow.

This particular individual must have thought to herself ‘Hang on a minute, its rush hour and its stressing me out! I might give myself a little bit of extra space so I can relax.’ Bear in mind, this individual was normal-sized, not overweight and didn't seem to be disabled (although I do question her mental ability).

You need two seats for yourself? How about two middle fingers. Fuck you.




No comments:

Post a Comment