. Fair play, asshole

Monday 8 April 2013

Fair play, asshole

Bit of an odd title for a blog post, but this gentleman did not give a fuck.

The train was filling fast, so I managed to move over to the end of of the carriage and get into that little alcove - this location is awesome, because you get a little bit of extra space, but two people can't stand there. Anyway, I am there, listening to some music and a man comes and taps me on the shoulder. I assumed he wanted to go through the door to the other carriage, so I moved. Instead, he simply took my place and stood there as if the following 5 seconds hand t happened.

I was quite amazed and laughed to myself despite my shock. This guy just jacked my spot! I might do that in the future, simply go up to someone, tap them on the shoulder and say 'I want to stand here' and see what they say.

I grudgingly applaud you, asshole.


No comments:

Post a Comment