. Tube rage

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Tube rage

Jesus Christ, seems that trains cant handle the heat and get themselves into a tizzy. The Northern Line was literally hell this morning and even Satan himself looked uncomfortable. I had managed to find a spot in the aisle which is about as good as it can get really.

The train was completely crammed and whenever it stopped at a station, no more people could get on. I locked eyes with a desperate woman who was unlucky enough to be near the door and the wild desperation I saw as more people began to cram in will stay with me until the day I die.

Suddenly a loud knocking snapped me out of my thoughts and a woman on the platform was bashing the window with her fists. Everyone turned to look and she began (very angrily) motioning that those of in the aisle should move in.

I was already pretty much spooning the gent in front of me so I have no idea what she was talking about. I think that if the train had lingered any longer on the platform i'm pretty sure she would have fully hulked out and smashed her way in with her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment